Thoughtful Family Law Strategies Designed To Work For Your Family
Family can be one of life’s greatest joys, forming the emotional basis for the rest of what life offers. If your family arrangements no longer work, however, it is crucial to find effective solutions. Equally vital is that the lawyer providing your legal services has the experience and sensitivity needed in these challenging times.
LeVine Ehrman Ltd. has provided effective divorce and family law services for Chicago area residents since its inception. Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined legal experience. We know the emotions that separation can give rise to. Our role is to listen to your concerns and to pursue legal solutions quickly and smoothly, without losing sight of the humanity of the client we are working to protect.
If you have questions or would like to discuss your legal options, call us at 708-840-7779.
Competent And Experienced Family Law Attorneys
Legal services are necessary for any divorce and family law matter, especially when children are involved. Our team takes a collaborative approach to each case, so clients benefit from our varied perspectives and experiences. We can assist you with:
- Planning for and navigating the divorce process
- Child custody or child support decisions
- Parenting schedules and visitation rights
- Divorce and custody agreement enforcement or modifications
- Legal separation
- Marital property division and protecting nonmarital property
- Debt allocation
- Fathers’ rights and paternity questions
- Orders of protection
- Prenuptial agreements and other premarriage planning
We offer aggressive legal representation, and we will fight for your full rights. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are facing situations such as the following.
- Your spouse disputing your claim to property: We will negotiate or litigate for your property ownership rights.
- Unpaid child support or spousal support: We can fight for your rights both at the time of divorce and later on as needs and financial circumstances change.
- A dangerous spouse: We will help you file an order of protection.
- Your paternity rights are questioned or threatened: We will aggressively fight for your parental rights and for fair and just support orders.
Offering Collaborative Legal Help For Your Needs – Reach Out Today
Call us at 708-840-7779 to discuss your divorce and family law questions. We offer free consultations to prospective clients and serve clients throughout Chicagoland out of our Tinley Park, Illinois, office. You may also reach out online, and we will get back to you shortly.