February 2020 Archives

A trust could be a good choice for your life insurance payout

You didn't think you'd be worried about your estate plan this early in life, but with a child on the way, you've realized that you want to make sure they're cared for in the event that something happens to you or your spouse. You want to know that your child will not only be cared for by someone you trust but also have the money they need as they grow older.

Are your children suffering because of parental alienation?

It can be hard to cope with having your children away from you. They may live with your ex-spouse more regularly or seem distant when they're with you. Whatever the situation is, it's complicated when your children have been through a divorce and now live split lives.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Now for a free consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Firm Contact Information

18400 Maple Creek Drive
Suite 600
Tinley Park, IL 60477

Phone: 708-444-4333
Fax: 708-444-4377
Tinley Park Law Office Map

20 N. Clark Street
Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60602

Phone: 312-443-1998
Fax: 708-444-4377
Map & Directions

Review Us